New Fee Schedule as of September 1st, 2012
- Consultation/Examination $70.00
- X-rays: $45.00 (2 views), if required
- Adult $35.00 per visit
- Senior (65+)/Student $31.00 per visit
- Elementary age child $10.00 per visit
- Extended Absence (over 4 months) or minor assessment for a new problem $45.00
We have always kept our fees well below the fees recommended by the Ontario Chiropractic Association and among the lowest in Orillia. However, it has been over 3 years since our last increase and overhead costs keep rising. I hope you will understand.
Payment is due after each treatment and is payable by cash or cheque.
Check with your health benefits plan for coverage. Most plans will cover the majority of chiropractic fees.